The design is refined and interwoven with more specific technical information during this phase.
• Refine design in greater detail; explore spatial relationships; enhance and elaborate three-dimensional visualization with modeling
• Collaborate with design consultants and engineers: eg. civil, geotechnical, structural, and mechanical engineers; landscape, interior and lighting designers
• Research and integrate building systems
• Select and incorporate materials, and components with overall design concepts
• Conceptualize details consistent with overall design intent
• Initiate design reviews required by stakeholders and governmental agencies.